March 10, 2023 - March 12, 2023
3:00 pm - 11:30 am
Thank you for registering for Crisis Management & Spiritual care Certification through Adventist Community Services. We are looking forward to having you and providing you with tools to better service the community. Please keep the following items in mind as you plan and prepare for the weekend.
- This is a packed weekend, please wear comfortable clothing. Do not forget your Bible, pen and a notebook.
- Registration will start Friday at 3:00pm
- Registration cost includes lodging, 4-meals (Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday breakfast)
- THERE IS NO SUPPER FRIDAY NIGHT, please plan accordingly.
- Please remember to bring your medications, sheets, blankets and pillow.
- If you are not able to attend after you register we are not able to issue a refund, but you are able to exchange your place with someone else. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
- To be considered fully registered all payments must be received no later than Monday, February 27, 2023
- ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS will be able to participate from trainings.
If you pay by check it needs to be made out to: Southern New England Conference
Mail Checks to:
Adventist Community Services- PO Box 1169 South Lancaster MA 01561
For questions or additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508) 614-5601