Training Ministry Description
Training Ministry assists in the training, preparation, and continued education of leaders that serve youth ministries across the conference. The emphasis is on in-service training and active involvement in learning new skills and developing methods for successful leadership.
Training Ministries includes but is not limited to:
–Adventist Youth Ministries Training (AYMT)
- Basic Staff Training (Pathfinders/Adventurers/Master Guides)
- Counselor Jump Start Certification (Be 18 years of age)
- Director Certification (Be at least 18 years old)
- Leadership Certification (Equivalent to the old PLA/Be a Master Guide)
- Staff Leadership Certification (Be a Master Guide)
–Adventist Youth Leader Certification (AYLC)
–Lay Officers Training for Youth Ministries
–Leadership Training Convention
–Other trainings are provided as needed.